Plumbing Services You Can Count On? Just call Rub-A-Dub. (903) 615-3035
Need plumbing services in Tyler, TX or a nearby community? Not for long. Rub-A-Dub Plumbing is just a phone call or a few clicks away. Trust your home’s plumbing to us.
Quality guaranteed work, warrantied parts, and cleanest plumbers you’ve ever experienced. When you need repairs, maintenance, or new installations, whether you are from the Cedar Creek Lake area to the Greater Tyler area, look to the guys with the bright blue duck on the truck. We arrive in a Warehouse On Wheels so that once we get there, there are no side trips for this or that. And when we say we’re clean, we don’t just mean tidy. We’re squeaky clean. That comes to our reputation, too. Each tech is background checked and drug tested, so you can feel confident about having a Rub-A-Dub plumber in your home.
24 hours a day, seven days a week, we’re ready to handle your emergencies, installations or regular maintenance. Whether you need drain cleaning, water heaters, sewer or septic problems, we’ve got it covered. Why take chances with inexperienced, unreliable plumbing companies? Rub-A-Dub Plumbing is not only a vital part of the community, we’re also a member of the Better Business Bureau, and fully licensed and insured. You can CALL ON US with confidence.
Some of the plumbing services we offer:
- Sewer back-up resolution, sump pumps, and kitchen plumbing – The most common causes of sewer backups are tree roots clogging pipes, fats, oils and grease going down the drain, along with things like sump pump discharges, and other flood control systems connected to the sanitary sewer system. Blockages in main sewer lines can also be caused by soil settlement over time or collapsed pipes. A professional plumbing company is a preferred way to solve these problems over doing it yourself.
- Pipe leak detection and repair – Water leaks in your home can be costly and can do extensive damage if not taken care of immediately. Some leaks may go undetected for years because the source is not visible. For instance, water supply lines to toilets, showers, tubs, and sinks are usually located behind walls, under floors and underground. Toilets are also a common source of leaks because they leak silently. A plumbing professional with leak detection equipment may be the answer.
- Faucet installation, repair, and replacement; unclogging drains – If water is dripping out your faucet when it’s not supposed to – or not gushing out when you need it, Rub-A-Dub can assist you. Our plumbers are well-schooled in the installation and repair of faucets, as well as unclogging a stopped-up drain. Your appointment is just a click away.
- Dishwasher repair, installation, and replacement – A dishwasher is an essential part of today’s modern kitchen. Not only will it help clean dirty dishes, it sanitizes plates, glasses, silverware – even baby bottles. This cuts down on family illnesses. But oftentimes, a dishwasher will not work as well as it once did, or it will break down. Let a squeaky-clean plumber from Rub-A-Dub install or repair your dishwasher and get your home back to its efficient best. Let us work around your schedule, so that our plumbing services work is convenient for you.
- Pipe inspections, re-piping, and gas piping – Frozen pipes, fire damage, foundation settling – there are lots of reasons why you may be looking for a plumber to re-pipe your home. Perhaps you have an older home, and the pipes need to be replaced. You have options, in both materials and companies to call to do the work. We hope you’ll rely on a local Tyler, TX plumbing company like Rub-A-Dub for your plumbing services.
- Garbage disposal installation and repairs – Lots of items will fit into a garbage disposal. But not all of them belong there. Some foods can do real damage to the grinders and the motor. If your disposal isn’t, well, disposing, Rub-A-Dub can be of assistance.
- ge disposal. But not d the motor. If your Garbage disposal installation and repairs – Lots of items will fit into a garba all of them belong there. Some foods can do real damage to the grinders an disposal isn’t, well, disposing, Rub-A-Dub can be of assistance.
- Toilet repair – When you’ve gotta go, you’ve gotta go. But if you can’t because your toilet needs repair, you’ve found the right guys. The Squeaky Clean plumbers with the bright blue duck on the truck. Make your appointment, and we’ll be over in a flush, … er, flash.
- Line Jetting – Keeping sewer lines clean means enhancing their efficiency. Allowing a variety of matter to accumulate in these lines not only hampers your home’s efficiency but can put your home at risk of more serious repairs and maintenance needs further down the road.
- Diagnostics and Estimates – We realize plumbing repairs can seem daunting and expensive. We feel it is important for you to get the whole story upfront and out in the open so that you can make wise decisions about what is best for your home and your budget.
Need a QUALIFIED PLUMBER in Tyler, TX? Call Rub-A-Dub for Plumbing Services. (903) 615-3035